Generalised Anxiety Disorder Test (GAD-7)
This is a good screening tool for Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), and a moderately good test for Panic Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder (SAD), and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD). If you score highly on the Generalised Anxiety Disorder test (above 10) then do consider speaking to a health professional for a more detailed evaluation.
- Read each statement below carefully.
- Select a rating based on how much the statement applied to you over the last 2 weeks.
- When you have completed all the questions click the Calculate Score button below.
- Print the results. If you are concerned about your health, then discuss the results with your doctor.
NOTE: The results of this test are intended as a guide only. They are not intended to be a clinical diagnosis. No diagnosis is being offered. For a formal clinical diagnosis of Generalised Anxiety Disorder speak with your doctor or other qualified health professional.
Generalised Anxiety Disorder Test
Assessment Tests on This Website
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder Test (GAD-7)
- Liebowitz Social Anxiety Scale (LSAS – SR)
- PCL-5 Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Test
- Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale (RSES)
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS) – OCD Test
- Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale (SDS) – Depression Test
- Patient Health Questionnaire Quick Depression Assessment(PHQ-9) – Depression Test
Generalised Anxiety Disorder Test (GAD-7).