Patient Health Questionnaire Quick Depression Test (PHQ-9)
- Read each statement below carefully.
- Select a rating based on how much the statement applied to you over the last 2 weeks.
- When you have completed all the questions click the Calculate Score button below.
- Print the results. If you are concerned about your health, then discuss the results with your doctor.
NOTE: The results of this test are intended as a guide only. They are not intended to be a clinical diagnosis. No diagnosis is being offered. For a formal clinical diagnosis of depression, speak with your doctor or other qualified health professional.
PHQ-9 Quick Depression Test
Assessment Tests on This Website
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder Test (GAD-7)
- Liebowitz Social Anxiety Scale (LSAS – SR)
- Rosenberg Self-Esteem Scale (RSES)
- Yale-Brown Obsessive Compulsive Scale (Y-BOCS) – OCD Test
- Zung Self-Rating Depression Scale (SDS) – Depression Test
- Patient Health Questionnaire Quick Depression Assessment(PHQ-9) – Depression Test
Developed by Drs. Robert L. Spitzer, Janet B.W. Williams, Kurt Kroenke and colleagues, with an educational grant from Pfizer Inc. No permission required to reproduce, translate, display or distribute.
Patient Health Questionnaire outcome measure for depression (PHQ-9) – Quick depression test.